Are you aware that your retirement account may have a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)?
“Making The Most of RMD’s”
Learn About RMDs
- What, exactly, is an RMD and why it matters right now
- The impact an RMD may have on your retirement
- Understanding how an RMD is calculated
- New laws regarding RMDs and how they may affect you
Retirement Plans & RMD Impact
- 401(k), 457(b), SEP, SIMPLE IRA, & traditional IRA plans
- Defined pension plans and other qualified plans
- Do RMDs affect Roth IRAs or profit sharing plans?
- The SECURE Act of 2019
RMDs - Laws & Taxes
- Recent RMD law change & its potential impact on you
- RMD rules and taxation calculations
- Calculating your RMD (warning: mistakes are costly!)
- Special rules for certain plans
Important Facts About RMDs
- How marital status impacts your RMD
- Special withdraw exceptions
- Retirement income strategies related to RMDs
- Post-death distributions and facts
About Your Presenter
As vice president of Advanced Markets for Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz Life®), Waldean Wall is responsible for assisting the company’s financial professionals and their clients with financial, estate, and retirement-planning goals.
Prior to joining Allianz Life in 2002, Wall was a leaders-level advisor and advanced markets trainer at New England Financial. Before that, he was a tax consultant in Minneapolis.
Wall earned his MS in financial services (MSFS) from the Institute of Business and Finance and a master’s degree from Bethel University in Arden Hills, MN. He holds a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designation as well as FINRA Series 7 and 63 securities registrations and has earned the enrolled agent (EA) designation.